Join Our Team
With a history of over 40 years of manufacturing background, local ownership emphasis on promotion within, and continued growth, the opportunities for employment in one of SourceOne’s departments are diverse. SourceOne is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free and smoke-free facility.
- Competitive wages
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Medical, prescription, life and disability insurance
- Flexible 125 benefit plan to pay eligible medical bills with pre-tax dollars
- Education reimbursement plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Incentive pay plans in many departments
- Tool purchase loan program
- Safety incentive program
- Wellness program
- Employee friendly environment
- Employee appreciation lunches
- In-house advancement
- Recreational team sponsorship
- On-the-job training
- Smoke-free facilities
Commonly Available Positions
- Electro-Mechanical Tech
- Production Welder
- CNC Programmer
- CNC Machine Operator
- Production & Assembly Associate
- Machine Maintenance Technician
- Powder Application Technician
- Tooling Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Press Brake Operator
- Turret Press Operator
- Fork Lift Operator
- Accounting & Administrative Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Warehouse & Shipping Associate
- Tool & Die Maker
- QA Technician
What We Look For
Being committed to work with SourceOne to improve your value as an employee.
Be willing and ready to participate in company growth and improvement.
Be dedicated to upholding your responsibility as it relates to attendance, policies, and productivity.
Apply With HR
Whether you are a tool maker whose satisfaction is dependent on developing new manufacturing processes, a certified welder who would enjoy a wide range of quality products, or a machine operator who enjoys working in a friendly, growing environment; employment with SourceOne is for you.
Thank you! If you meet our qualifications and there is an appropriate position open, we will contact you to arrange an interview. Your applications will be kept in our files for 6 months, so we encourage you to re-apply after that time.